tags

Best Certification Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Certification Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ri lifeguard certification, ri lifeguard certification classes, leaving cert poems 2019.

• 2 Followers
  • 1 Stories
  • Video
  • Latest
  • Popular
#manifestationcoaching #SolarEclipse2023 #Selfempowerment #shreyamusings #Certification #accreditation

Repower with Reiki_ Certification 1.0! Indeed it was the most memorable moment of my first ever Mumbai journey. In the past 3 years of my friendship with Varsha @varshakandharicoach she has helped me get my life together and now i was blessed with the opportunity to learn Reiki and be with her on her birthday for my Level 1 certification. I am so proud to be a part of this tribe. Thanks to the magazine that featured us Congratulations Varsha for being featured Certified Reiki Level 1 thanks to you Glad to be a part of your tribe ❤️ What A Day With My Mumbai Tribe Ladies Fun, Love, Talks, Food, Mocktails, Certification and so much more about Reiki & Manifestation. We, meditate, we heal, we enjoy, we laugh, we manifest, we certainly appreciate each other and grow as a community as a beautiful Reiki Tribe in which each of us are the best at what we do and we are getting to be the best version of ourselves each and every day. Let me say this again @varshakandharicoach you have changed and improved my life 360° will say it even today the progress you all see in me is because of Varsha, the tribe, Reiki and my dear husband Siddharth and above all the Universe, the passion towards manifesting the best life for all of us especially self healing yourself was definitely worth felicitating and Kudos to my beautiful ladies here and all the reiki healers, love each one of you so much Thank you Reiki, Varsha, my tribe, @words_by_siddharth https://thedainikbharat.com/repower-with-reiki-1-0-certification-one-more-achievement-for-varsha-kandhari-and- #shreyamusings #Certification #accreditation #reikienergy #manifestationcoaching #selflovecoach #Selfempowerment #SolarEclipse #eclipsesolar #SolarEclipse2023

232 View